I have started a #GoFundMe in hopes that I may get help with the basic bills, fees, and misc that comes from a Modeling Tour. If I have the basics paid, it would give me the ability to pocket my earnings from this years NorthEast #ModelTour... it would also give me time to see the sites while I am traveling... and even enjoy my birthday ( I will be turning 31 years old ) I have traveled the North East soooo many times and I have never had the chance to do 'the touristy' things! ~MODELING FROM TEXAS TO NEW YORK - DC & NC
5,355 Miles of Driving which means 83 hours or 3.5 days of continuous driving! 6 weeks of PhotoShoots, over 16 different cities, ONE EPIC MODELING TOUR.
Gas, Food, Lodging. Roadtrip!
There aren't many things out there that give you the same thrill as hopping in your car and exploring unknown territory, or revisiting some of your previously discovered favorite destinations.... However, I rarely get to explore while I am on the road modeling! That pesky electric bill keeps hanging over my head, and there is no way around it, gas sucks your wallet dry!Fuel
: GAS IS NOT GOING TO GET ANY CHEAPER... But despite how much I fret about gas prices, when I total up my fuel costs from past few trips, it’s really not bad especially considering traveling by car really does come with perks. I have over 30 different stops for photoshoots on this trip and there is no way I could lug my huge bag of lingerie and what-nots on/off public transit during this trip!!Food
: Eating on the road is a little harder for me than the average model... as I am a clean eater, which means nothing processed and no GMOs. I don’t splurge on every meal when I’m on the road. I usually aim to order one meal a day off a menu. The rest of my food I buy at grocery store or a local farmer's market. Lodging
: I hate hotels and almost always
camp when I’m on the road. However, when I am traveling for modeling I have
to get a hotel. I need the shower, wifi, hotel mirror for makeup, and I cant get bug bites (it looks bad in photos, lol)Car Repairs
: I also recently had my car break down (which is the reason I have a rental car in this list of expenses) So, upon my return I plan on saving for a car! Getting these expenses paid would REALLY
help me start saving for a new car... which, as you can tell, with the modeling tours I take several times a year, a car is very
- I found my rescue puppy 10 years ago and she has been with me through thick and thin. I would love to have her with me 24/7, even though it makes me sad that she isnt with me... taking her on the road isnt fair sometimes and it gets really expensive (hotels sometimes charge more for a dog than the cost of the room itself) so I pay a sitter while I am traveling.Miscellaneous
- Many roads/highways have a series of toll booths. The cost of tolls can add up.Parking
- Various online discount hotel websites offer great rates on hotels but this does not save me from the costs of parking.WiFi
- Various online discount hotel websites offer great rates on hotels but this does not save me from the costs of WiFi... online access is vital to booking my modeling jobs.Gym, Spotify and Audible
- Much needed to keep me awake and in shape duing the 83 hours of driving I have ahead of me!NiNPaR
- Ticket price $100 - 3 Days of fine art figure & glamour nude photography, stretching over 3 days, on 150 acres of beautiful Mountain Country Side durning the prime fall colors of Asheville, NC.*
Although I do not use them in my day to day life ...Eye Contacts (and Exam), Pedicures, and Make Up are needed to make beautiful photos.